Pyramid Model Half Day Forum and Small Workshop Series
Dr Mary Louise Hemmeter, co-creator of the Pyramid Model, visited us from the USA for the last two weeks in March 2023 to run a full day forum, training and workshops for professionals working in early childhood supporting children and families.
- Positive Behaviour Support
- Data Informed Decision Making
- Supporting Parent-Child Interactions
- Supporting Resilience in Young Children
- Program & Service Wide Implementation of the Pyramid Model
- Using the Teaching Pyramid Observation Tool (TPOT) to support implementation – A prerequisite for this training is having undertaken the Full Pyramid Model training.
- Looking at The Pyramid Model within our local and broader global contexts and exploring what we know about effective practice.
If you missed our FREE INFORMATION SESSION on the Pyramid Model & the March events on Monday 27 Feb you might like to watch the videos. We also recommend viewing the Introduction to the Pyramid Model video prior to attending any of the workshops if you are new to the model.
- One Hour Introduction to the Pyramid Model in Australia
- Overview of Pyramid Model Australia’s March PD Program
To find out more, please email Pyramid Model Australia or call Andrea on 0432 477 726.