Working with Children with Behavioural Challenges & Their Families
(9 hours in total) Delivered online or face to face as 3 x 3hr sessions.
The use of the Pyramid Model framework and positive behaviour support strategies will provide an intervention to assist families during home visits, therapy consultations and in collaboration with early childhood services. The book Prevent, teach, Reinforce for Families will be used (15% discount available) to guide therapeutic support for families and children with severe behavioural challenges.
- $4,500/group with a maximum of 12 people
- $1,708/person one on one
Date: TBA June 2021
Consulting to Preschool Services
(12 hours in total) Delivered online or face to face as 4 x 3hr sessions.
This training provides guidance for consultants working to support early years groups with children with severe behavioural challenges. It includes:
- conducting planning and review meetings;
- guiding eduactors’ planning;
- data collection and review;
- using positive behaviour support strategies and focused observation; and
- engaging with families and respecting everyone’s prior knowledge.
- $5,550/group with a maximum of 12 people
- $2,277/person one on one
Dates: TBA August
Please visit us again soon for more new special EVENTS coming up in 2021