We are excited to announce Professor Mary Louise Hemmeter will be visiting Australia from the USA in March for two weeks of connection and professional learning on the Pyramid Model.
The program will include a full day forum, training and workshops for professionals familiar and new to the model.
Topics will include:
- Supporting Parent-Child Interactions
- Supporting Resilience in Young Children
- Program & Service Wide Implementation
- Data Informed Decision Making
- Using the Teaching Pyramid Observation Tool (TPOT) – A prerequisite for this training is having undertaken the Full Pyramid Model training.
- Why is now more important than ever? Looking at The Pyramid Model within our local and broader global contexts and exploring what we know about effective practice.
- 3 Hour Online Workshops: $99/person
- Half Day Forum Face to Face : $185/person
- Half Day Face to Face on Program Wide Implementation of the Pyramid Model – FREE!
- 2 Days Face to Face TPOT Training $825/person – A prerequisite for this training is having undertaken the Full Pyramid Model training.
About Professor Mary Louise Hemmeter
Mary Louise Hemmeter, PhD, is a professor of Special Education at Vanderbilt University. Her research focuses on effective instruction, social emotional development and challenging behavior, and coaching teachers. She has directed numerous projects funded by the US Departments of Education and Health and Human Services. Through her work on the National Center on the Social Emotional Foundations for Early Learning and IES funded research projects, she was involved in the development of the Pyramid Model for Supporting Social Emotional Competence in Young Children and a model for coaching teachers to implement effective practices. She was co-editor of the Journal of Early Intervention and President of the Council for Exceptional Children’s Division for Early Childhood. She received the Mary McEvoy Service to the Field Award and Merle B, Karnes Service to the Division Award from the Division for Early Childhood of the Council for Exceptional Children.
Click here to view a 2 min video of Mary Louise talking about her work.
Produced by Vanderbilt University.
To find out more, please email Pyramid Model Australia or call Andrea on 0432 477 726.